How does a Facial help?
Facials are one of the skincare routines that make your skin glow and rejuvenated. With this regimen, your skin will look supple, hydrated, cleaner, and firmer.
Facial benefit #1 Boosts product absorption.
Facials are necessary because they clear clogged pores and exfoliates dead skin cells. This increases your skin’s ability to absorb your cosmetic products and other treatments effectively.
Meet Your Expert
Estheticians work on the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and help reduce your existing skin imperfections.
Visiting an esthetician regularly will reduce your skin imperfections. We will give you a facial to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, redness, rosacea, and acne. By visiting regularly, you will achieve a youthful, glowing, and healthy skin complexion. Trust your esthetician! We can confidently say that the clients with the best results are the ones who listen to us, from product recommendations to treatments.
How a facial is performed?
The process may vary depending on the needs and package purchased. But here is general outline.
- Preparation : Depending on the facial you are going to get, one of the first steps your esthetician will be doing is prepare for it.
- Cleansing : Your esthetician will use mild products to gently cleanse your skin using tender, moderate strokes. Cleansing is usually soothing.
- Exfoliating : Goal of the exfoliating process is to get rid of the dead skin cells and other skin impurities that aren’t embedded in the skin.
- Steaming : Steaming helps open up pores so that your skin is better prepared for the extraction. You should speak up if you are uncomfortable, because you have to be under the steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Extraction : After the steaming comes the most challenging part of most facials – the extraction! However, don’t worry. Our esthetician will remove skin impurities that are within the outer layer of your skin like blackheads and whiteheads.
- Finishing up : Facials are equally as therapeutic for men as for women. Your esthetician will recommend which facial mask will be best for your skin type and finish up with nice massage and warm/cold towel to close the pores.